Billing Customer Service Associate
- Saint Petersburg, FL
- Full Time
- Mid Level
1-800Accountant is a nation-wide full service accounting firm specializing in tax and accounting for small businesses. We set ourselves apart from our competition by providing top-notch virtual service, at a flat-rate cost, with experienced tax and accounting professionals. Many of our clients are also first-time small business owners so we build trust with them through frequent contact, teaching them the accounting basics, and tax strategizing year-round to maximize tax savings. We have a passion for what we do!
Job Description: Billing Customer Service Associate
As a billing customer service professional your primary responsibility is to provide billing assistance to customers via phone and email. Answering billing calls, managing billing requests via email, and completing back-end billing functions like adjusting a subscription, updating billing contact information, sending an invoice, etc. In downtime, Billing Associates are also responsible for data clean-up efforts involving billing/account records.
This job is fast-paced, complex, and requires a steady focus with intuitive software skills and the ability to learn new, non-linear concepts quickly. The perfect candidate for this role will be a great communicator, fast-learner, self-motivated, and ready to take on each new challenge with a positive attitude.
- Manage approximately 40-50 phone/email billing inquiries per day
- Communicate professionally via phone and email with internal users & external customers
- Resolve client billing needs within a timely manner
- Process payments / refunds while maintaining customer billing integrity
- Documenting all client communications via Salesforce
- Data clean-up to ensure reporting accuracy, as needed
- Exceed all productivity deadlines, goals, and established client or management expectations
- Must demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience handling customer service requests via phone and in written form (call-center experience preferred)
- Technologically savvy
- Intermediate data entry skills
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
Job Type: Full-Time
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) w/employer match!
- Accrued Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Growth - Upward Mobility!