Paid Search Manager
- Full Time
- Mid Level
We’re looking for a Paid Search Marketing Manager who is forward-thinking, well-rounded and has pay-per-click (PPC) experience. In this role, you will drive high-quality leads and assist with achieving our quarterly and annual business targets.
The successful candidate is a contributing team member who is a data-driven marketer, curious by nature, methodical, and focused on the goals of the organization.
Candidates at least 3+ years of experience managing paid search marketing campaigns.
Company’s health and welfare benefits including:
- Dependent Care
- Transit benefits
- 401K with employer match!
- Accrue paid time off days
- Growth! Upward mobility
Location: Remote, Base office is out of Bellevue, WA
- Manage day to day operations for our Paid Media Program to achieve revenue growth goals. This includes campaign ideation, execution, and ongoing optimizations.
- Substantial experience pulling campaign performance data, generating advanced excel (google sheets) reports, and identifying optimization opportunities to improve campaign performance.
- Focus on entire funnel, from first touch to closed sale.
- Ability to manage numerous ongoing projects and be flexible to new challenges as business needs evolve
- Generate and execute new testing ideas, and report on results and learnings.
- Work with analytics team to generate reporting that provides granular insight and communicates high-level results/next steps to C-suite.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and best practices.
Required Skills And Experience:
- 3+ years of experience hands-on managing paid search marketing campaigns across Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, and Paid Social with precise KPIs.
- Base understanding of tracking solutions for paid advertising (Google Tag Manager, Offline conversion tracking, event-based, etc)
- Agency experience preferred.
- Aptitude for rigorous quantitative analysis.
- Experience with Google Analytics.
- Excellent Excel, organization, communication, and presentation skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously, while working in a fast-paced startup environment.
- An eye for identifying great creative and iterating for ROAS gains.
- Be a results-oriented self-starter, and a clear and strategic thinker.
Nice to Have:
- E-Commerce experience w/ online software or services sales (B2C).
- Conversion rate optimization experience. Especially with VWO or related platform.
- Salesforce experience.
- PowerBI experience.
- Programmatic & Media Buys.