Existing Client Sales Professional
We're looking for an outgoing sales representative that has an emphasis in customer service. You will be responsible for cross selling and up-selling our existing client base. The ideal candidate will be both customer service and sales driven with impeccable customer satisfaction scores. In this role you will be responsible for assessing the needs of the client’s business and making the appropriate recommendations to cross and up-sell additional services such as payroll, bookkeeping, advisory, etc. It is vital as a Business Needs Analyst to drive revenue by promoting our services along with showing our existing clients white glove treatment.
- Achieves individual sales goals.
- Develops strong product knowledge across all categories.
- Responsible for ensuring exemplary customer service by delivering the ultimate 1800Accountant experience to our existing clients.
- Able to develop a personal connection with clients through effective use of soft selling skills.
- Build strong relationships with clients to provide white glove service
- Prospecting for appointments on warm leads expecting a call to set up consultation
- Hold sales consultations to cross sell our add on services to our basic accounting services.
- Keeping the CRM updated (Sales Force)
- Utilize our proven sales script to provide information that will help new business owners succeed
- Explore business owners needs to match with the correct accounting services at the right time
- Have the ability to take initiative and be proactive
- Previous sales experience required
- Coachable individual
- Experience using a CRM system and is computer literate
- Previous experience working in an environment with a high volume of transactions preferred
- Ability to remain in a seated stationary position for long periods of time
- Be enthusiastic and have a passion for helping people
- Have strong work ethic and thrive in a performance-based culture
- Professional phone presentation, excellent listening skills, and strong writing skills
- Ability to multitask
- Transactional sales experience preferred
- One call close experience preferred
- High School Diploma, Associates Degree Preferred
Why Join Us?
- We’ve worked diligently to create an energetic, high-achieving, and zero-ego team culture that is truly unlike anywhere else––you can feel the positive energy from your first interview.
- Good ideas can come from anywhere, and we’ve created a work environment to facilitate hyper-collaboration and inspiration-sharing.
- We value employee engagement and teamwork as a critical component to our business
- Our goal is to nurture internal talent and create opportunities for growth and promotion, and we firmly believe that when one team member succeeds, we all succeed.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, Dependent Care
- 401K with employer match
- Work with the country’s largest virtual accounting firm
- Work with cutting edge technology
- Join an engaging community of like-minded individuals
1-800Accountant is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. 1-800Accountant’s policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religious creed, sex, gender identity, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), sexual orientation, pregnancy, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. It also prohibits discrimination based on a perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. All such discrimination is unlawful.