- Full Time
The Programmatic Manager will be responsible for helping to oversee Display and Video channels. This role will help manage paid media strategy, operations, optimization, analysis, and innovation. This role will also play a major part in the development of both upper and lower funnel marketing strategies as we look to grow beyond performance media channels. This role will have ownership over specific marketing campaigns while partnering closely with other marketing channel leads and analytics/experiment partners in order to drive Awareness, Consideration, Acquisition and Retention.
Compensation: Salary is dependent upon experience
W2 Full Time - Direct hire with company
Company’s health and welfare benefits including:
- Dependent Care
- Transit benefits
- 401K with employer match!
- Accrue paid time off days
- Growth! Upward mobility
Location: Base office is out of Bellevue, WA
- Develop strategy for direct response marketing programs through Display with a focus on driving positive, incremental return on ad spend and new customer acquisition
- Design and implement robust test frameworks that measure the incremental impact of Display marketing on online and offline revenue
- Write detailed program and test briefs and evolve platform KPIs and reporting, as learnings dictate
- Partner with in-house designer and brand marketing & creative teams to develop promotional and seasonal assets, adhering to brand guidelines and optimizing for display channel best practices.
- Formulate and execute end-to-end creative tests with the goal of driving personalization, relevance, and improved creative engagement.
- Proven record of developing media strategies - will be responsible for driving proposals audience and creative strategies
- Deep knowledge of audience segmentation, 1st, 2nd and 3rd party data sources; can translate audience segments into targetable audience attributes within display and programmatic.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Digital agency experience preferred
- 4+ years of digital marketing experience, managing digital campaigns to acquire & engage users throughout the funnel
- 2+ years working knowledge in Display Media activation, focusing on conversion driving strategies & tactics
- Proven track record of developing and implementing rigorous test and control programs
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, with an ability to distill complex ideas into easily understandable stories
- Excellent analytical skills with a proven ability to drive the evolution of a program through the application of data insights
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with ability to juggle competing priorities within tight timeframes.
- Strong eye for creative QA
- Knowledge of relevant Programmatic Display ad tech (e.g. DCOs, DSPs, ad servers, GDN, DV360, Media Math, Thunder, Flashtalking)
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel & PowerPoint and business intelligence tools
- Experience with marketing, especially Database, Direct, Email, and Interactive Marketing – ideally in a multi-channel, retail environment
- Curiosity, proactively digging beneath the superficial to identify relevant, information-based facts