Chargeback Dispute Resolution Associate
- Saint Petersburg, FL
- Full Time
- Entry Level
We are growing and looking for individuals experienced in billing that have a good understanding of chargeback dispute processes and procedures. Hard-working, self-starting team members who love a fast-paced environment and genuinely enjoy helping their clients. We need your help to grow!
Compensation: $16-$18 per hour based on experience, with opportunities for incentives based on win rate!
Full Time; Monday-Friday 9am-5:30pm with overtime opportunities.
Company’s health and welfare benefits including:
- Dependent Care
- Transit benefits
- 401K with employer match!
- Accrue paid time off days
- Growth! Upward mobility
Location: 6565 Ulmerton Road Largo, FL 33771
- Perform chargeback/dispute resolution processing and handling dispute inquiries.
- Review, research and initiate the resolution of dispute inquiries from cardholders, financial institutions, merchants and internal departments. Disputes that are not processed efficiently and effectively can result in financial loss for 1-800Accountant and/or it’s partners.
- Update client accounts in Salesforce and billing systems.
- Ensure compliance with federal and state regulations in resolving billing errors.
- Respond to telephone inquiries from cardholders, financial institutions and merchants regarding disputes.
- Meet or exceed all productivity deadlines, goals, and established client or management expectations.
- Resolve client billing needs and inquiries in a timely manner.
- Processing payments and refunds for customers.
- Documenting all interaction with customers in our CRM system.
- Reporting as required by management.
- Assisting with special projects assigned by management as needed.
- Recognize trends in chargebacks data and report to management weekly.
- Experience handling customer service cases via phone and in written form (call-center experience preferred)
- Experience managing chargeback cases through both Ethoca and Verifi (preferred).
- Technologically savvy
- Intermediate to advanced data entry skills
- Must demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a strong win rate during previous Chargeback casework.
Minimum Education: High School Diploma, Associates Degree Preferred