Remote Sales Representative
At A Glance
1-800 Accountant is looking for a highly motivated and self driven Sales Representative to join our sales team! This is an exciting opportunity to develop innovative strategies to achieve sales goals, as well as make meaningful connections with our clients.
Here at 1-800 Accountant, we offer a clear path for career growth and leadership opportunities and uncapped commissions well above the industry average.
Please be made aware that you must reside in one of the following states: Alabama, Alaska, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Iowa, Minnesota, Missouri, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas or Utah.
If you are located in the state of Florida, you must reside outside of a 30 mile radius to our Largo office location.
Who We Are:
At 1-800Accountant, we believe in using business as a force for good. We are defining a new accounting services model to help business owners navigate the new economy. We combine technology with a dedicated accountant to serve the needs of start-ups, entrepreneurs, and small businesses by providing extraordinary service at an affordable price. Our team helps business owners focus on their passion for their business while helping them with their finances, creating a collaborative effort to help their business thrive.
We provide the support to make you successful!
While it is necessary to have previous sales experience, our comprehensive training program will set you up for success in this type of specific sale. We have dramatically downsized our sales classes in order to ensure our trainers can better serve your needs as a trainee. Selling accounting services is a very unique sale with complicated tax terms and ideas. The key here will be the utilization of a script in order to aid you in getting the right message across to clients and ensuring we are addressing their pain points.
What are the keys to success?
- Prospecting for appointments on warm leads expecting a call to set up consultation
- Hold sales consultations to sell our accounting services
- Keeping the CRM updated (Sales Force)
- Utilize our proven sales script to provide information that will help new business owners succeed
- Explore their needs to match with the correct accounting services at the right time
We have a great product that our prospects NEED and BUY!
- Previous sales experience required
- Coachable individual who wants to achieve success by using our proven money making script
- Experience using a CRM system
- Previous experience working in an environment with a high volume of transactions preferred
- Be enthusiastic and have a passion for helping people
- Have strong work ethic and thrive in a performance-based culture
- Professional phone presentation, excellent listening skills, and strong writing skills
- High School Diploma, Associates Degree Preferred
- Transactional sales experience preferred
- One call close experience preferred
We offer a supportive new hire commission plan that will transition into a lucrative long term commission plan after 120 days
Uncapped commission where successful sales closers are earning $100,000 - $200,000 per year
Our average first year sales representative makes $80,000+, our top 50% over $100,00 and our top earners over $200,000. OUR COMPENSATION IS DESIGNED TO PAY FOR PERFORMANCE. We pay out the highest commission structure in one of the fastest growing industries, top performers make considerably more!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, Dependent Care
- 401K with employer match
- Work with the country’s largest virtual accounting firm
- Work with cutting edge technology
- Join an engaging community of like-minded individuals
1-800Accountant is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. 1-800Accountant’s policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religious creed, sex, gender identity, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), sexual orientation, pregnancy, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. It also prohibits discrimination based on a perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. All such discrimination is unlawful.