Being financially advanced requires a whole new level of thinking and doing.
While most advisors are able to provide the basics when it comes to retirement planning and wealth management, our Retirement Advisors have qualifications and expertise that set them apart.
At 1-800Accountant, we’ve completely reinvented the concept of accounting services and retirement planning to take clients and their future to a whole new level. Unlike most advisors, we surge beyond the traditional focus on one’s personal and financial life. We also consider an additional, more important driver of one’s financial picture—their taxes.
Earn the ability to create your own financial success through helping clients enjoy their own. We are looking for Retirement Advisors with outstanding verbal, written and listening skills, great energy, perseverance, a strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit. We will provide training, resources and the support that you will need to do better than your best.
The role of the Retirement Advisor at 1-800Accountant:
- Provides a broad range of investment solutions and products to help meet customer goals and offer in-depth guidance through Retirement & Financial Planning services
- Provides and demonstrates expert-level portfolio planning skills and comprehensive industry and investment knowledge. Adept at developing a relationship of trust and are viewed as a trusted adviser.
- Develop a solid service model to provide ongoing relationships with your clients.
- Develops a customized retirement plan to address each client’s outlined goals and provides ongoing consultation and support
- Adheres to compliance requirements and follow corporate and industry protocols
Some of the features of this position include:
- An entrepreneurial endeavor that involves an opportunity to build something unique
- Training program that includes retirement and tax planning, consultative selling, client service, and regulatory compliance
- No marketing required. Almost unlimited Leads. As a nationwide accounting firm, we onboard thousands of new small-business owners as clients each month. Most are in need of retirement and financial planning advice and guidance
- Retirement planning and taxes are incredibly complimentary. Proper retirement planning strategies may also save clients thousands each year on their taxes
- Extensive product offering covering virtually every category – including mutual funds, ETFs, stocks, CDs, IRAs, insurance, annuities, etc.
- Significant earning potential - top advisors can make $75,000 - $100,000+ in their first year - advisors must be comfortable with a significant percentage of their compensation coming from their performance results
- An incredible full benefits package, including 401k with employer match
- Room for professional growth
- Four-year college degree from an accredited institution with focused studies within: Sales, Business Development, Entrepreneur, Real Estate, Marketing, Accounting, Finance, Legal, Liberal Arts, Banking, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER, CFP, Insurance, Risk or Education.
- 3 or more years of experience in related financial planning/sales field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Possess valid NASD and State Insurance licensing certifications FINRA Series 7; State Securities (Series 63 or Series 66); State IAR (Series 65 or Series 66), and State Life, Health Insurance and Variable Products lines.
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) designation preferred: Credentials recommended.
- Possess a clean credit and U-4 CRD history